Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rattlesnake Rules






As soon as this book came in the mail we were very excited to have the opportunity to review it. The colors are vibrant. The pictures catch your attention immediately. We loved the little details in the pictures such as mamas necklace, sisters hairbow, and brothers football. Loved the idea of reinforcing the "rules." A child can relate to that from their own lives of having to obey the rules.
It is always a good idea to educate our kids about different kinds of snakes that can harm them and to give them ways to tell the difference between a harmless snake and a dangerous one. I give this book a big thumbs up for this reason.


http://www.fivestarpublications.com/

http://www.fivestarpublications.com/book_detail.php?recordid=111

http://www.fivestarpublications.com/rattlesnake/index.html



Price: $12.88

*This book was given as a complimentary copy to Mama Buzz Reviewers by Five Star Publications.

3 comments:

asnipofgoodness said...

Sounds like a good book! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I pray for Austin often, as the Lord brings him to mind. I know you are so proud of him. Hope all is well!

asnipofgoodness said...

I tried to e-mail you a more personal note Rena, but your e-mail wasn't visible on your profile. Could you e-mail me (it's on my profile), or make yours visible, I would love to re-connect!

Judy Joyce said...

Nice book! I tried to follow but couldn't find your follow :( Thanks for your follow! My hubby leaves for Kuwait in May for a year. God speed!